Our Commitment to You
Brahma Kumaris (BK) Calgary is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for every individual who wishes to access the centre space and further their spiritual development. We strive to provide an atmosphere that nurtures every-one ‘on the inside’ — which we feel is as important as taking physical care.
In response to reopening the centre space for our Raja Yoga course or meditation sessions, we will continue with certain measures for the comfort of all accessing the space. We appreciate the support from the attendees and look forward to providing the spiritual services that BK Calgary has been providing for many years.
Below are some details of our plan:
- Currently, BK Calgary is welcoming attendees onsite to selected events, including the Raja Yoga Foundation Course and evening meditation sessions. Class size will be limited to allow for comfortable seating arrangements.
- Although the City of Calgary has repealed the mask bylaw, mask wearing is still encouraged in the centre space – but at each attendees discretion.
- We ask all attendees to register (RSVP) prior to attending any event at the centre space.
- We request attendees refrain from bringing any food or drink, including coffee, to any event. Water bottles are permitted and encouraged.
- Attendees are asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the centre space.
- All attendees are encouraged to maintain 2 metres, or 6-feet, of physical distance at all times.
SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- Seating arrangements are re-organized so that the designated attendees and required facilitators can sit in the same room while appropriately distanced.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are strategically placed in the centre, including point of entry/exit and outside the washroom. Multiple garbage bins are also provided for safe disposal of waste.
- To maintain high hygiene levels, we continue to engage professional cleaning services who are using top-grade disinfectant. Together with our volunteers, we are making sure that the centre space is getting cleaned regularly during the week.
All attendees are highly encouraged to follow Alberta Health Services, Government of Alberta and City of Calgary guidelines in their conduct inside and outside of the centre space to mitigate the risks of virus transmission.
BK Calgary shall continue to monitor the situation and take necessary further precautions to ensure your safety. If you have questions or concerns, please connect us at email@example.com