Offering a Safe Space for All
Our Commitment to You
Brahma Kumaris (BK) Calgary is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for every individual who wishes to access the centre space and further their spiritual development. We strive to provide an atmosphere that nurtures every-one ‘on the inside’ — which we feel is as important as taking physical care.
In response to reopening the centre space for our Raja Yoga course or meditation sessions, we will continue with certain measures for the comfort of all accessing the space. We appreciate the support from the attendees and look forward to providing the spiritual services that BK Calgary has been providing for many years.
Attending Sessions Onsite
Currently, BK Calgary is welcoming attendees onsite to selected events, including the Raja Yoga Foundation Course and evening meditation sessions. Class size will be limited to allow for comfortable seating arrangements. We request you observe the following measures while onsite:
- Mask-wearing is optional for the duration of your visit.
- Hand-sanitizing is required upon arrival.
- Please refrain from bringing any food or drink, including coffee. Water bottles are permitted and encouraged.
- If you have any symptoms of cough, runny nose, fatigue, fever, etc, it is recommended to please join programs online from home for your own safety and the well-being of others.
Additional Information on Safety and Hygiene
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are strategically placed throughout the centre, including points of entry/exit and outside the washroom. Multiple garbage bins are also provided for safe disposal of waste.
- To maintain high hygiene levels, our volunteers ensure the centre space is cleaned regularly during the week.
- Although we are diligent to maintain the highest standards of safety and hygiene, we recognize that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact. Brahma Kumaris Calgary has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, we cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
If you have questions or concerns, please connect us at firstname.lastname@example.org